All rates are inclusive of dinner and breakfast.
All our villas have private swimming pools and fireplaces.
Amber Moon Villa
sleeps one couple
Things to know:
- Please be aware there is a 4km dirt road leading in to Timamoon. We would recommend a high rise vehicle however we do still have many regular cars coming in with no problem, the drive must just be taken slow and carefully.
- Guests who struggle with mobility should first inquire before booking as the lodge does have many stairs and uneven pathways. Due to the staircase leading up to the villa, we advise guests that struggle with mobility not to book the Secret Moon villa.
- As the villas are set out to be private and secluded, they are not all within walking distance of each other and the restaurant.
- We are able to cater for specific diets based on Religious or medical requirements and need to be informed of this at lease 7 days prior to arrival.
- There is wifi availability in the main restaurant area. There is cell phone connectivity on the property but we do not offer wifi in the villas.
Terms & Conditions:
- Timamoon Lodge is neither liable nor permitted to issue travel documentation for provincial border crossings.
- Timamoon Lodge may be required to alter or adapt cetain operational procedures to conform to Covid-19 safety protocols. All guests will be required to complete a screening and indemnity form upon arrival.
- For confirmation of a booking, we require a 50% deposit of the total booking value. The deposit can either be paid directly into our bank account or alternatively, credit card details can be forwarded to us. All credit cards accepted.
- For travel agent or tour operator reservations, we require payment in full 30 days prior to the client’s arrival.
- Unfortunately we do not accept children under the age of 10.
- No pets allowed.
- Please allow for 3 to 4 weeks for refunds to be processed.
Cancellation and Postponement Policy:
Only written cancellations & postponements will be accepted. 15% handling fee of the total booking value applies to all reservations cancelled or postponed.
Cancellation or postponement between 28 and 21 days prior to arrival: 25% of the total booking value due.
Cancellation or postponement 20 and 14 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total booking value due.
Cancellation or postponement 13 and 7 days prior to arrival: 75% of the total booking value due.
Cancellation or postponement 6 days or less prior to arrival: 100% of the total booking value due.
If departures are made earlier than the scheduled reservation dates then the client is liable for 100% of the booking value.
Should any natural disaster such as flooding or fire taking place at Timamoon preventing guest access, the booking will be postponed to another date of the guest’s choosing.